Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ivan's 4th B-day

Ivan decided that for his 4th birthday he wanted a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. We had the party at a place called the Playroom. It worked out great. It's a big building full of every toy you could think of. Ivan had 10 friends come and they all had a great time! I took great pride in making most of the stuff for Ivan's party.


These are the invitations I made.

Cut and glued these together to put on the tables.
We decided to do cupcakes instead of a cake...way cheaper!I replaced the water bottle labels with mickey mouse ones :)
I made these for the kids
Let the party begin :)
There were to big bounce houses and the kids had a blast!

Blowing out his candle
Even the dads sported the mickey mouse ears!Ivan opening his gifts.He is very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
My birthday boy, he's getting so big!!!

No comments: