Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dec. 6- First snow and flying Santa

To my surprise the weatherman finally got it right. There really was snow coming. This is what Ivan and I woke up to. Jason was still in San Diego so I wasn't very excited to drive in the snow. Thankfully they take really good care of the roads here. I've seen more snow plows in the last month then I think I have in my whole life! This day I took Ivan to see the flying Santa. It's put on by the Coast Guard for CG families. Ivan was unsure about the snow at first but then he loved it. He couldn't get enough! He was determined to get all the snow off of all the rocks.He took such a great nap when we got home.




Ivan's first time playing in snow
HE LOVED IT!


Here comes Santa



Ivan getting a present from Santa




No comments: