Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IKEA!

Jason's such a good husband, he helped me get the car ready at 1am! Here's my car with all the Ikea finds (most of that stuff is not mine!) We were going to take Mary's car at first (she has an HHR) and there is no way it would have all fit!


























Some friends and I made a trip to Ikea in May. The closest Ikea is in Boston so it was quite a trip. Our friends the Saiz were transferring to Alaska and had to fly their cat there. We had to leave Thomaston by 1am to get to the airport on time. So after getting the cat safely on the plane we headed to Ikea. It's been awhile since I've been to an Ikea and I forgot how overwhelming it is. There is so much stuff there! I got a great little table and two chairs for Ivan and a couple other little things. Ivan and I have enjoyed many a meal at that little table :) He get's so excited when I sit at "his" table.

No comments: