Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dresser scarf




Yesterday when I checked the mail there was a package waiting for me :) It was a package from G-ma (Jason's grandma). Inside was this letter "Love the dresser. It really needs a scarf. This one is old, Norwegian. It's called "Hardinger" and is home made by my Aunt Elsa (my mother's sister-in-law). Hope it looks good. Love you, G-ma"




Inside the package was the most beautiful dresser scarf I have ever seen. I can't believe it was hand made, Aunt Elsa was VERY talented! I ran upstairs and put it on the dresser. It's a match made in heaven :) They look so good together. Thank you G-ma for the amazing gift! We will treasure it always!


1 comment:

Carole said...

You're right - the scarf is perfect, and the dresser sure turned out beautifully. Can't wait to see it in person (saving my pennies!)
Mom