Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New laptop

Well we finally invested in a new laptop. Let me tell you a laptop and a toddler are a dangerous combination! Let's just say laptop-0/ Ivan-winner. I'm waiting for Jason to load all our pictures onto the new laptop to finish updating the Christmas pictures. Other then that it's been pretty quiet around here. Jason's boat has been gone almost every Mon-Fri of the last two months. We really miss him when he's gone. Ivan is getting so big and starting to talk alot more. He's still small for his age but he's getting there. As for me I've become very involved in researching my genealogy. I joined ancestry.com and have found so much information. Ivan and I are just trying to stay busy so we don't get cabin fever. The other good news is we are coming home (WA) for a visit in September. I can't wait!! I've been really home sick lately and a trip home to see family and friends is just what I need.

No comments: