Friday, July 11, 2008

Maine here we come!!!

Our old house :(
I've noticed lately that my email updates and pics are becoming few and far between. Hopefully this blog will help keep everyone updated. As most of you know the Coast Guard is transfering us to Rockland, Maine. Jason will be the new DC2 on the Coast Guard Cutter Abby Burgess ( a 175ft buey tender). We will really miss the hopefully life long friends that we have made will stationed in Astoria over these last 2 years. Right now we are homeless as we officially checked out of housing today. Thankfully we have a house (4 bedrooms, WOOHOO!!) waiting for us in Maine. We are staying with my dad right now and will start our crosscountry drive on Sunday. They are giving us 14 days to get there so we are going to take our time and do some sight seeing. I will try and updates this as often as I can.

2 comments:

J.R. Johnston Family said...

I will miss you everytime I drive by your old house. Whoever gets your house, can't possibly be as cool as you guys.

Anonymous said...

Waiting for you over here in Maine. Let me know the day you are arriveing...